POWER SCREENS UP TO 40 FEET WIDE!!!
KANSAS CITY’S BEST RETRACTABLE SCREENS FOR YOUR DOORS, WINDOWS, BALCONIES, PORCHES, LANAI…
Make your home an oasis! With the Executive Screen you can enjoy the refreshingly cool breezes throughout your house or on your lanai, porch, or balcony, without those pesky insects. Simply engage the retractable screen with the effortless touch of a button, or retract it just as easily. The power motor smoothly and silently rolls the screen away when not in use – leaving only the beauty of your view. So stylish, it blends in with the décor of even the finest homes. So versatile, it fits most standard and oversize applications. So functional, it can supply enhanced privacy, shade from the sun and ventilation. Imagine the possibilities!
Executive Screens are designed to be stylish, functional and extremely versatile. Our high standards of quality and professional service ensure a lifetime of worry-free operation.
- Adapts to fit most standard and oversized applications.
- Provides protection from insects and pests.
- Complete screening and shading options from maximum versatility.
- Screens remain out-of-sight until needed, so you can enjoy the view.
- Power motor feature, with optional wall-control or remote control.
- Professional service and custom installation.
- Sturdy construction for years of trouble-free operation.
- Limited lifetime warranty, for additional peace of mind.
- Backed by Phantom, the leading provider of retractable screen solutions.
Don’t worry if these options are confusing – your authorized Phantom Screens representative will help you choose controls most applicable to your screening needs.
Controls and Automatic Devices
Multiple channel controls can be used to operate any number of screens with settings programmed to your liking. It is also possible to integrate Executive motorized screens with your existing home automation system for ultimate convenience.
For example, sun sensor controls automatically lower your screens during warmer times of the day to reduce building heat gain.
Executive’s high-quality components ensure years of trouble-free operation.
|Motors||Housing and Housing Cover|
|Diameter 47mm (2.0in.)||Roll-formed Aluminum|
|Progressive Limit Setting||Color-matched|
|6’ of Motor Cord||Corrosion Resistant Screws|
|Wattage Ranges from 110-210|
|Amperage Ranges from 1.0 – 1.8|
|Approximate weight is 8 lbs.|
|SIMU Tubular Operators/Type 5 (120v – 60Hz) AC|
|SIMU 120v-60Hz AC motors come standard with built-in electric brake and limit switch|
Executive Screens fit most standard and oversize applications.
|28” to 40’||2’ to 11’|
Screening and Shading Options